We are transitioning our support from our previous mission agencies to our new agency, and the Lord is blowing our minds as we get updates.
In the month of September 17% of our support was coming in to MTI. I'll be honest, this is one of the areas of my life where my faith is weaker than I have any reason to expect. God has always provided for our ministry.
As I started to calculate our support so far for the month of October, it went from 17% up to 20% and then to 24% and as of this moment it's at 37.5% I'm just blown away that God has shown us His goodness through our generous supporters.
Thank you to everyone who has already made the switch!
In the month of September 17% of our support was coming in to MTI. I'll be honest, this is one of the areas of my life where my faith is weaker than I have any reason to expect. God has always provided for our ministry.
As I started to calculate our support so far for the month of October, it went from 17% up to 20% and then to 24% and as of this moment it's at 37.5% I'm just blown away that God has shown us His goodness through our generous supporters.
Thank you to everyone who has already made the switch!
No comments:
Post a Comment