So, I've had 3 different doctor visits about my eye at this point. The first sent Amy and I to the hospital and said to consult a neurologist (no fear there). The second pronounced that I had conjunctivitis and should use four different medicines to treat it. She also freaked me out with a Russian word воспаление (vaspalaineye - inflammation, which I didn't know, but Amy did). The pharmacist had to switch all but one of the medications, because they didn't have anything in stock and.... none of them were working.
So Amy sent me marching back to the doctor - especially because my left eye started to suffer vision loss and hazing. UGH!
This doctor said, this is a serious deal. And that I had it in BOTH eyes. The other two doctors didn't even look at my right eye. She gave me a vision test, that was pretty scary as my left eye has gone from -5.75 to -7.
So, now I'm on a regimen of 28 drops in each eye. (3 sets of drops, 6, 5, and 3 times daily). I need a chart and an alarm system to take them at the right times.

No comments:
Post a Comment